The World Cup’s Fever Server
What we didWe collated all diverse, extraordinary content about and around the FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 on one single website under a special hashtag #WORLDCUPRUSSIA2018 Using this tag, our clients easily found and downloaded the best stories encapsulating the World Cup’s soul, divided into following categories: latest videos, teams, host cities, events, and fever pitch.
How we did itIn order to surf the wave of the World Cup in real time as it swept across Russia, we set up enviable live-positions and world class facilities in all 11 host cities, among them were:
- A studio right in the heart of Moscow on Manezhnaya Square
- A live-position in the unofficial epicentre for the fans – Nikolskaya street in Moscow
- A standup position in Moscow's biggest fanzone
- A studio on iconic Dvortsovaya Square in St.Petersburg
- A studio and standup position on the roof of the Four Season hotel, with an incomparable view of the Kremlin
The app's launch was supported by a creative campaign with a popular Brazilian blogger, something of a people’s captain for the Brazilian fans. We were the first brand to collaborate with him. Our ads were seen in airports, cinemas and key digital platforms in Russia.
As a resultOur content was reached by hundreds of millions of people online and offline.
For active participation in the organisation and conduct of the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia.
CEO of the FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Organising Committee.